Recent Updates.. [.....More]

Monday

A celebration and an award..

First of all, sorry for the disappearing acts :) I am so busy these days.. I am hardly able to post anything. I am clickin away quite religiously.. but failing to put them in words.. Anyway.. I am sure all of my blog readers and friends understand what I mean.. ! Apologies aside..

We (Myself and a few of our neighbours) had a really fun surprise pot-luck party for the "Dads". It was great ! I will post the recipe (soon!) for the cake that I baked for the occasion.

And I got my first award.. from Trupti @ Recipe Center Thanks a lot Trupti. My day was special after I received it :)

4 comments:

FH said...

Enjoy your award!:)

Pallavi said...

Thanks Asha !

Kalai said...

Congrats on the award, Pallavi!! :)

Dori said...

Congratulations!!!

Related Titles

You can get this widget from here