Recent Updates.. [.....More]

Friday

Calling for Guest hosters...

Well.. these days I havent been blogging much.. nor have I been cooking.. I will come back to cooking and blogging later.. when I get settled with all the big changes coming my way.. in a few months.. But, meanwhile I want to make sure the Sunday Snacks event series that I have been hosting.. from a few months.. continues to be hosted.. So, I am inviting any interested bloggers.. who would like to guest-host ...

So, you wonder why I think I wont be able to cook much or blog either ??! Last few weeks have been quite busy.. I havent shared this here yet.. so, now it comes.. We are expecting again.. I have a 3.5 yr old son.. and now he will soon be having some company.. And we found out recently.. its twins.. ! and 2 identical girls.. :) was a big surprise..but we are very excited.. All this has kind of kept me busy.. and I suspect it will only get more hectic after they finally arrive..

Well.. now you know why I think I'll need some interested bloggers.. to host the event.. :) Whether you are someone new to blogging, wanting to host an event.. but not sure where and how to start, or you are a veteran and are interested in this ... anyone interested.. is welcome ....

8 comments:

Priya said...

WOW! Congratulations Pallavi! That's wonderful news. there's surely going to be a lot more fun and excitement in the family from now on :) Take care and hugs.

I would be happy to host the event for a month.

Kalai said...

Congratulations, Pallavi! That's really great news. Wish you all the best!

Priya Suresh said...

Pallavi congrats yaar..Very happy to know that u gonna be mom of twins!!!Wishing you many happy moments like this!! if its possible i'll really want to host sunday snacks for the month of august, as am leaving july for vacation...

Finla said...

Wow congragulations, twins you say that is really so sweet and girls, i love girls.

Indrani said...

Hearty congratulation to both of you....twins, wow! I have just the opposite of you, first, daughter and then identical twins sons..they are 2 years now...I will be interested to host an event..you can contact me here : indranidh@gmail.com

Manju said...

congratulations Pallavi!! that is great news! :)

i would love to be of help. You can contact me at manjumahadevan@gmail.com

Kalyani said...

congrats pallavi ... thats a great news .... all the best .....

kranthi said...

HI... U hv a very lovely space.If chance comes i vl guest host to ur blog.

By the way i am ur happy follower too

Related Titles

You can get this widget from here