Recent Updates.. [.....More]

Friday

Easy Tandoori Style Grilled Chicken

Grilled food is a favorite no matter what the season. Summer time weather encourages us to do it more than the other times. The Grill Master (my darling hubby) grills while I marinate. Thats how it always works.

Ingredients:
------------
10 Chicken Thighs/Drumsticks (works best if you pick relatively smaller ones..)

2 Tbsp Ginger garlic paste
1 Tbsp Lime juice
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Coriander powder
Chile Powder as needed (Cayenne/Paprika works too)
Salt as needed

Process:
---------
Wash the chicken thoroughly and when done, make a few cuts on each piece. Marinate in all the above ingredients, cover and keep it in the fridge atleast for 30 mins. 3-4 hrs works great.

Heat up the grill, and place the chicken on it, and cook it on low flame.. until the oils ooze out of it and its well done Ofcourse you have to turn it multiple times to make sure its done evenly on all sides. Probably takes about 20 mins or so. Low flame is the key .. thats when the chicken will be juicy.

Serve hot with Nan or as a side. Its a favorite for everyone that likes chicken. Enjoy !

This recipe goes to the Theme for the Month of September - Chicken hosted by Srilekha @ Me and My Kitchen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also use chicken drumsticks for tandoori chicken. thanks for stopping by... let me know how you like my sorakaya pachadi

Geeta Kakade said...

This looks delicious and uses just a few simples ingredients...must try it today.

Rachel said...

they have browned so perfectly...

KonkaniBlogger said...

The chicken is looking absolutely yummy...Nice one..

lubnakarim06 said...

Looks mouth watering.

Dori said...

My daughter loves to eat drumsticks, she would love this recipe :)

Naina said...

Hey Pallavi sorry your recipes got linked to my blog. As you read on my post there is nothing much I can do. I am thinking of changing my blog name which will affect my blog traffic but its the only way out i think. Thanks for stopping by. Chicken looks sooooooo good.

Related Titles

You can get this widget from here