Recent Updates.. [.....More]

Tuesday

Bragging day- A.T.Y's Spinach Pepper Chicken Featured on KeyIngredient Blog & some awards

Something fun.. to keep my mind away from frantically reading about whats going on with the voting today !!

I am happy to share with you that.. today, All Thingz Yummy's Spinach Pepper Chicken recipe has been featured on the companion blog for KeyIngredient.com




I have long been postponing blogging about some awards that some blogger friends have passed on to me dearly..

Lubna Karim @ Yummy Food has passed on the Wylde Woman Award. Thanks Lubna.. This is a cool award !


Bharathy @ Spicy Chilly fondly passed on all her lovely awards too. Thanks Bharathy for thinking about sharing with me..











Arundhuthi @ Gourmet Affair has passed on the Hard Working Food Blogger Award.Thank you Arundhuthi.



Priya @ Priya's Easy n Tasty Recipes, passed on the following awards. Thanks Priya for thinking about me and sharing your special awards with me.

Butterfly Award
Chocoholic Award
Hard working food blogger Award
Good Job Award








I would like to pass on all these awards to all my blogger friends.. Ignore them if you already got them :)

4 comments:

Kalai said...

Congratulations on all of the awards, Pallavi! :)

Priya Suresh said...

Pallavi, guess wat i have another surprise for u in my blog..am trying msg u since two days, but they r nt working..

lubnakarim06 said...

Wow so many awards. Congratulations dear.

Sujatha said...

Congrats on your awards as well as for your recipe getting published.. I too make spinach chicken, and have the recipe posted it in my blog! Love your picture..

Related Titles

You can get this widget from here